Go to the above label (2017 EXAMS) for details.
- GROUP A: those who have PASSED the subject.
- November 1st: Bring COMPLETE portfolio and STUDENT CARD to be signed.
- GROUP B: those who have NOT PASSED the subject YET, but are CLOSE.
- 2 BOOKS>>>ORAL evaluation.
- GROUP C: those who HAVEN'T PASSED the subject YET, so you need to sit for MAKE UP tests..
- WRITTEN evaluation: BOOKS
- WRITTEN evaluation: LANGUAGE
- Each GROUP is going to be evaluated on their OWN book (WHOLE book)
- MAKE UP TESTS are NOT forever. You MUST/SHOULD/HAVE TO/OUGHT TO pass them NOW.
- PORTFOLIOS MUST BE COMPLETE when you hand them in. You cannot hand in an INCOMPLETE portfolio. Pay attention to DATES.
- The list of students who are to sit for the different make up exams was shared/read last class.